“Predictability and Transparency”
The fees will be discussed upon the first meeting.
You will be informed about foreseeable fees, disbursement and costs.
In accordance with law, a fee convention will be concluded before any diligences which result from a mutual agreement.
Depending on the nature of the case
⇨ Fixed fees
⇨ Hourly rate
⇨ Additional fees following the outcome
Maître LABECKI-PETIT can also provide the following services:
⇨ Legal Aid
⇨ Legal protection
Fee’s determination :
According to the Règlement Intérieur National (RIN), the fees will be decided based on the following criteria:
- Time dedicated to the case
- Research time
- Nature and difficulty of the case
- The importance of the interest
- The impact of the firm’s costs and taxes
- Fame of the lawyer, his titles, his experience, and his specialization
- The advantages and the result obtained for the client
- The client’s wealth